It's the popular opinion at your fingertips! The Mass Street Soda app is a way for customers to have a more organized and trusting experience in store when looking for the right soda. The app provides features that encourages users to find a soda that interest them and to read reviews from other buyers to see if tit would fancy their taste.
Research Based Process
The process of this project stemmed from wanting to make the customer's main struggle smaller. With that I focused on what the main struggle was: trying to narrow down what soda(s) to get when you have so many options to choose from.
- What is the best way to show the user popular sodas?
- What is intuitive and familiar to the user?
- How can I make this acceptable?
- How can I balance user experience and business?
This A-B user testing was done in my class critique with other students and my instructor. Their feedback was a run through of the flow of the application, what worked, what didn't and what was too overwhelming for the user.
The Flow: Filtering
The process of this project stemmed from wanting to make the customer's main struggle smaller. With that I focused on what the main struggle was: trying to narrow down what soda(s) to get when you have so many options to choose from
- Provides fast access scanning of the barcodes that brings the user to the rate, price, and reviews of the soda/beverage
- Allows users to filter their search to tailor their preferred soda taste(s)
- Automatically shows previous orders to remind the user what they had last visit, and if they liked it or not
- Regularly updates and feeds though popular sodas from the store and newly added sodas for the user to view instantly